Ето виждането на Bullbear, те винаги искат да влезнат когато цената коригира, но като цяло в момента май е най-добре да си седим върху биткойните и ако може да заредим ако падне с $10-$20 тази седмица:
17:00 часа, 6 юли, 2015, цена $275
Market Commentary (BTC):
Unfortunately, price was not able to make it down into our ProTrade buy area over the weekend as the “No” vote in the Greek referendum created more uncertainty about the future of the EU. Investors continue to speculate as to whether an official Grexit will lead to more currency volatility, capital controls, and perhaps an exodus from the Euro althogether by other PIGS nations. While we think this chain of events would be very good for the bitcoin bulls, we think this process will take more than a few days, while at the same time that the charts are showing some serious resistance immediately overhead.
Turning to the hourly chart we can see that following a nice saucer bottom around 252 $, price broke out above the previous supply zone to the upside on good volume. SCMR is now showing that the old resistance area is now support around at the 267 $ level. Despite this ST support, the momentum indicators are telling us that at least a sideways consolidation is needed to recharge, if not an outright selloff down to stronger support levels around the 250 to 260 $ area. Additionally, price is approaching the 1.382 Fib extension off of the previous up leg, which will provide near term resistance, as well as the top of the longer term daily OTE short zone which comes in around 285 $. If you are long, this is where we would be taking profits in order to get some dry powder ready for the pullback.
If you have not been in a position during this move, we think this week will provide an opportunity to get back in at lower levels than we currently sit. the 250 to 260 $ range is what we are now watching as this would allow the ST indicators to get cleaned up while still holding above the 100 and 200 day MA’s. It is also the OTE long sweet spot off of the weekend rally. That said, if it appears as though all we will get another shallow retracement before the next move up, then we will issue a quick ProTrade update to adjust the entry levels higher. If not, and the market does what we think it will, then we want to stay patient and wait for price to come to us.